|Ovens||5 years||5 years parts & labour|
|Cooktops||5 years||5 years parts & labour|
|Rangehoods||5 years||5 years parts & labour|
|Dishwashers||5 years||5 years parts & labour|
|Microwaves||3 years||3 years parts & labour|
|Stainless Steel Sinks||1/10 years||1 year parts & labour
10 year replacement parts
|Quartz Composite Sinks||1/10 years||1 year parts & labour
10 year replacement parts
|Spare Parts & Accessories||1 year||1 year replacement parts|
|Kitchen Mixers||1/7 years||1 year replacement parts & labour
7 years ceramic disc cartridge – parts only
Platinum Appliances, Sinkware and Tapware are warranted to be free from defects occurring in materials and/ or workmanship under normal domestic use of the goods when operated in accordance with the supplied instructions for the period stated above.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Under the terms of this warranty, the repair or replacement of products during the above warranty period(s) is at the option of Platinum Appliances (Platinum) or its authorised representatives. If a replacement product is supplied, warranty remains based on the original date of purchase.
Reasonable evidence of the date of your original purchase must be provided to qualify for this warranty. The original sales receipt is your best proof of purchase.
This warranty is not applicable outside of Australia.
What is covered?
- Defects occurring in materials and/or workmanship under normal domestic use of the goods and when operated in accordance with the supplied instructions; and
- Goods installed by a qualified person and when provided with a certificate of compliance in accordance with state/territory laws; and
- Goods sold by authorised distributors or dealers and only where the goods are used and serviced within Australia in a domestic/residential setting.
What is not covered?
- To the extent permissible by law, consequential damage, or failure due to accidental damage, impact, vermin damage, misuse, or negligence of your Platinum product. All costs of re-installation, relocation, cartage, freight, mileage expenses and insurance associated with this warranty and services are to be paid by the claimant unless previously approved by authorised representative of Platinum Appliances.
- ‘Return to Base’ services, you must ensure that goods are packaged safely and securely. Any damage due to transport or improper packing will be at your own risk and expense.
- Unauthorised alteration, modification, or substitution of any parts of the appliance or product.
- Consumable components such as charcoal filters, glass items and light globes.
- Malfunction of goods due to faulty installation or use of this appliance not in accordance with the instructions supplied.
- Rusting, scratching, denting, spotting, discolouration, damage by chemicals, corrosion caused by carbon steel items.
- Damage due to excessive heat, such as thermal shock, hot pots placed on drainer or sink surface.
- Any imperfections in the finish or in the natural materials used should not be considered as a fault
but rather a typical characteristic of these crafted products.
- Outdoor use unless placed in an alfresco area with a solid roof covering and 2 walls.
- Goods that have their serial number or model number label removed or defaced.
Charges will apply for any non-warranty services performed.
Should you ever need to make a warranty related enquiry please reach out to us.
P: 1300 985 815